Read and understand all instructions before you use this DVD player. If damage is caused by failure to
follow the instructions, the warranty does not apply.
Risk of electric shock or ﬁre!
Never expose the product and accessories to rain or water. Never place liquid containers, such
as vases, near the product. If liquids are spilt on or into the product, disconnect it from the power
outlet immediately. Contact Philips Consumer Care to have the product checked before use.
Never place the product and accessories near naked ﬂames or other heat sources, including
Never insert objects into the ventilation slots or other openings on the product.
Where the mains plug or an appliance coupler is used as the disconnect device, the disconnect
device shall remain readily operable.
Disconnect the product from the power outlet before lightning storms.
When you disconnect the power cord, always pull the plug, never the cable.
Risk of short circuit or ﬁre!
Before you connect the product to the power outlet, ensure that the power voltage matches
the value printed on the back of the product. Never connect the product to the power outlet if
the voltage is different.
Never expose the remote control or batteries to rain, water or excessive heat.
Avoid force coming onto power plugs. Loose power plugs can cause arcing or ﬁre.
Risk of injury or damage to the product!
Visible and invisible laser radiation when open. Avoid exposure to beam.
Do not touch the disc optical lens inside the disc compartment.
Never place the product or any objects on power cords or on other electrical equipment.
If the product is transported in temperatures below 5°C, unpack the product and wait until its
temperature matches room temperature before connecting it to the power outlet.
Risk of overheating!
Never install this product in a conﬁned space. Always leave a space of at least four inches
around the product for ventilation. Make sure that curtains or other objects never cover the
ventilation slots on the product.
Risk of contamination!
Remove the battery if it is exhausted or if the remote control is not to be used for an extended
period of time.
Batteries contain chemical substances, they should be disposed of properly.
Risk of swallowing batteries!
The product/remote control may contain a coin type battery, which can be swallowed. Keep
the battery out of reach of children at all times!