. UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL FUNCTIONS
. Open the battery cover on the rear of the remote control.
. Insert the two AAA batteries and ensure that the polarities (+ and -) are aligned correctly.
. Replace the battery cover to the original position.
. Replace the batteries simultaneously.
. Dispose batteries based on the local environmental regulations.
. All features in the receiver can be controlled with the following instructions.
Remote Control Unit Button Functions:
. TV: For operating the TV. (This button must be programmed.)
. VCR: For operating the VCR. (This button must be
Power button: Turns the receiver ON or to the Stand-By mode.
Mute ( ): Switches sound ON/OFF.
5. DVD: For operating the DVD player. (This button must be
6. STB: For operating this Set-Top Box.
. Numeric Buttons (0~9): Enters the channel number or values in
the setup menu directly.
8. TV/Radio: Switches between TV and Radio mode.
9. Option Key : Display the multifeed in live mode.
10. Audio: Changes the audio mode for selecting a language and
the audio output mode, such as mono (L), Left mono(R) and
1. Subt.: Displays DVB subtitles (On / Off).
2. Last: Shows last 5 viewed TV or Radio channels.
3. Info ( ): Displays information about the channel and program.
4. EPG: Displays the TV / Radio program guide.
5. TTX: Displays Teletext by OSD.
6. Sat.: Selects the satellite.
7. Fav.: Displays the favorite channel list.
8. Menu/Exit: Displays the main menu on the screen and returns to
viewing the TV (Exit All).
9. Back ( ): Returns to previous status, one step back.
0. Find: Quick search for finding a channel.
1. Mosaic ( ): Shows Multi-screen.
2. Up/Down: Moves the cursor up/down in the menus, or changes
channel to next or previous in viewing mode.
3. Left/Right: Move the cursor left / right in the menus, or change
the volume level in viewing mode.
24. Page Up/Down (
): Turns to the next or previous channel
5. OK: Confirms a selection or displays the channel list while viewing a channel.
6. Timer: Enters the timer menu.
7. Sleep: Select the automatic turn off time.
8. USB: Displays the external memory manager.
9. TV/STB: Switches between TV and Satellite mode.
0. Pause: Pauses the current live picture.
1. Zoom (
): Zooms in on the current channel. The zooming scale changes each time the button
is pressed. (x2Æx4Æx8Æx16Ænormal.)
32. Memo: Creates an event list or memorizes the selected day in the calendar. (Application as
33. PIP (
): Picture-in-Picture - Displays two channels on the screen simultaneously (channels
must be from the same transponder.) (Application as running change)
¿Tienes problemas con un dispositivo? Haz una pregunta - nuestros usuarios pueden ayudarte